difficulty of factoring / commerce net / etc

Vincent.Cate at FURMINT.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU Vincent.Cate at FURMINT.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU
Fri Jun 24 21:30:17 PDT 1994

My mosaic page has pointers for these topics an many others:

   ftp://furmint.nectar.cs.cmu.edu/security/README.html

For these two topics, there is a section on factoring and a pointer
to http://www.commerce.net.

I have added a lot since it first came out.  It can really be used like
a FAQ at this point.  If you are looking for cypherpunks things, this
is a good place to start.

Please let me know if you know of any cypherpunk pages I am not yet
pointing to.

  -- Vince