looking for an ftp site

CVL staff member Nate Sammons nate at VIS.ColoState.EDU
Thu Jun 23 08:57:50 PDT 1994

I am looking for an ftp site to hold 16K of gzipped tarred file.  It's
my WWW interface to teh remailer network, and I cannot put it up for ftp
at my university (The Powers That Be and all that).

Please send email.

-nate

| Nate Sammons <nate at VIS.ColoState.Edu> <nate at yuma.ANCS.ColoState.Edu>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |