Unofficial Release

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Jun 22 16:31:43 PDT 1994

jamiel at sybase.com (Jamie Lawrence) says,

>At  3:27 PM 06/22/94 -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>
>>Fine. However, you are, you realize, a fool. There is no point in
>
>I was wondering if you had recently lost an appendage, or maybe had bad
>hemorrhoids or something.

Like a lot of bright people on this list, Perry doesn't like to repeat
himself too much.  Like a lot of other people on this list, he gets grouchy
when the ritalin wears off...

(Damn, I can't find it *anywhere*.  Excuse me, there's a tongue around here
somewhere... ah.  There it is. It's now in my cheek, see?  A joke. Levity,
even...)

Cheers,
Bob

Robert Hettinga  (rah at shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923