OJ`S CELL PHONE

Rick Busdiecker rfb at lehman.com
Wed Jun 22 04:48:20 PDT 1994

    Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 01:57:04 -0700
    From: Phil Karn <karn at qualcomm.com>

    I should have added in my remarks about registration that one very
    easy way to "ping" a cellular phone is to call it.

My wife said that some news show last night, maybe it was the Baba
Wawa thing, was saying that the current police story on OJ is that
someone called the police saying that they thought they saw OJ in the
Bronco.  Then the police called OJ on the cellular to start
pinpointing his location.  Presumeably, they'd already figured out
who's Bronco it was . . . .

			Rick