HR 3627: The day after?

Michael Handler grendel at netaxs.com
Tue Jun 14 20:18:13 PDT 1994

	So: if we get HR 3627 out of the House Select Committee on
Intelligence intact, what's the next step? If the resolution passes the
House, does there have to be a Senate debate as well?

	And, of course, will there be a live broadcast of the vote on CNN
so we can watch it like we did with NAFTA? ;-)

--
Michael Brandt Handler                                <grendel at netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA                            PGP v2.6 public key on request