(None)

Jeff Gostin jgostin at eternal.pha.pa.us
Tue Jun 14 17:50:22 PDT 1994

ghio at cmu.edu (Matthew Ghio) writes:

> I couldn't find alt.numbers.random, or any alt.numbers.* groups, on any of
> the news-servers that I tried.  Perhaps you need to newgroup it again.
     According to David Lawrence's Usenet listing, alt.numbers.* doesn't
exist. Unless it was created in the last two months, officially it doesn't
exist. But since when did "officially not existing" mean something
actually didn't exist?

                                        --Jeff
--
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|