How irritating are anon encrypted pgp messages

Joseph Block jpb at gate.net
Mon Jun 13 18:26:08 PDT 1994

Personally, I don't like them.  I can see that there are times when someone
would not want anyone to know what the recipient's email address is, but it is
just more noise to filter for everyone else.  I'm on several other mailing
lists, so I already filter through a couple of hundred messages a day.  What
makes it worse is that they are *all* downloaded to my Duo before filtration
begins.  The last thing I want is more disk space eaten up for off topic
messages, and I can't think anything more off topic than messages no one can
read.

Just my two cents worth.

jpb