back to programming projects...

Jim choate ravage at bga.com
Mon Jun 13 08:18:47 PDT 1994

> Hmmm - looks like you need a mechanism for setting up keys other than
> for registered users - after all, one thing they will presumably want
> to do is send anonymous mail to other remailers, with the mail
> to those systems going out encrypted.
>
> 		Bill

What I envision here is that the user will have to setup the keys for the
various accounts on other re-mailers. The only other option I have is to
make a header switch such that the outgoing is clear-text.

I am not shure if I want to support this feature or not. What I had intended
was to build it to support person to person transmissions w/ the anon built
in to make traffic analysis by address harder. I will have to look at
chaining.

Thanks for the input...