Timed-Release Crypto

Timothy C. May tcmay at netcom.com
Fri Jun 10 22:25:42 PDT 1994

The timed-release crypto message I just forwarded (in a kind of
timed-release fashion) generated some interesting comments from Karl
Barrus, Marc Ringuette, Robin Hanson, Eric Hughes, and even Larry
Detweiler--back when he was not so antipathetic (he's pathetic _and_
antipathetic, paradoxically) to our group.

For historical reasons, and because he makes some good points, here's his post:

tcmay at netcom.com       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero