Anyone going to Xhibition '94?

Martin Janzen janzen at idacom.hp.com
Fri Jun 10 15:06:54 PDT 1994

Speaking of physical meetings...

The annual X Window System show, Xhibition '94, is at the San Jose
Convention Center from June 20-24 this year.  Is anyone else from this
list planning to attend?  If you are, or if you are in the Bay Area already,
and would be interested in an informal get-together during that week,
send me a note or (on or after the 18th) leave a message at the San Jose
Hilton.  Maybe we can put together a C-Punks dinner or a pub night or
something...

Martin Janzen           janzen at idacom.hp.com
Pegasus Systems Group   c/o Hewlett-Packard, IDACOM Telecom Operation