back to programming projects...

Jeff Gostin jgostin at eternal.pha.pa.us
Fri Jun 10 14:51:24 PDT 1994

Jim choate <ravage at bga.com> writes:

> 2. messages will be cached and re-transmitted after a random delay. I intend
>    to generate a random number between 0 and 24. When the appropriate hour
>    arrives all messages with that time stamp will be sent encrypted.
     I would suggest getting a random number between 0 and 1440. This will
allow messages to be sent out every minute. Of course, you could just make
it once every 15 minutes (0-360) or every half hour (0-180). The idea is
that there could be a rather large delay introduced to the process, and
might make the remailer unpopular as a result. Mind you, I appreciate the
effort and generosity. I'm just making suggestions. :-)

                                        --jeff