UPDATE to "Please Tell Congress to Allow Encryption Export"

Stanton McCandlish mech at eff.org
Fri Jun 10 14:41:12 PDT 1994

R-IL Rep. Robert H. Michel's fax number has been changed.  The current
number is +1 202 225 9249.  If Rep. Michel is your Congressman, please
IMMEDIATELY ask him to help ensure that the Cantwell bill HR3627's crypto
export provisions remain in the current Export Administration Act of 1994,
HR 3937, and send a copy of your fax to the Chair of the House
Intelligence Committee, Rep. Dan Glickman (D-KS), at +1 202 225 1991.
If unable to fax, you can send your letter to glickman at eff.org, and it
will be faxed or delivered by hand to Rep. Glickman by EFF.

See ftp.eff.org, /pub/Alerts/export.alert for more information.

--
Stanton McCandlish * mech at eff.org * Electronic Frontier Found. OnlineActivist
F O R   M O R E   I N F O,    E - M A I L    T O:     I N F O @ E F F . O R G