ANNOUNCE: June SF Bay Area physical meeting

Eric Hughes hughes at ah.com
Fri Jun 10 08:45:21 PDT 1994

ANNOUNCEMENT
------------

The June meeting will be held tommorrow, Saturday, June 11, at Silicon
Graphics.  This will be our second meeting at SGI.  We're no longer at
Cygnus; thanks again to John Gilmore for the use of Cygnus facilities.
Thanks to Katy Kislitzin for arranging the use of SGI facilities.

This month's meeting will be about "Keys and Key Distribution."
Contributions are always welcomed; on-topic will have priority, but
off-topic will be fine if we have time.  This month's meeting will be
mostly roundtable discussion.

There will be no MBONE this month.  Look for it next time.