Cyberspace is by nature crime-free

James A. Donald jamesd at netcom.com
Wed Jun 8 08:55:54 PDT 1994

Matthew Gream writes

I wrote:
> > Not a crime.
>
> Is in Australia, probably in other countries as well. Naturally
> there are going to be problems with international aspects of
> crime in this respect, jurisdictions and so on, but those are
> only technicalities -- the crime can easily occur in a localised
> environment.

Witchcraft is also illegal in Australia.  When was the last
prosecution for sedition?

During the many decades I lived in Australia there was never
a prosecution for sedition, and there was plenty of sedition.

Has the place turned totalitarian since I left?

We have the right to defend ourselves and our    |
property, because of the kind of animals that we |         James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from |
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.     |         jamesd at netcom.com