your mail

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jun 7 21:53:38 PDT 1994

> Can a registered crypto FTP account at RIPEM.MSU.EDU be accessed
> via a USA-based FTP-by-mail server, assuming the correct account
> ID and password are used, and the FTPed file is destined for the
> original, USA-based email address?  Or will the use of the
> intermediate server cause the request to be rejected because the
> host ID does not match the original one specified when the
> account was opened?
>
> If so, can PGP 2.6 be FTPed from another anonymous FTP site,
> either in the USA or abroad?  Thanks.

Just out of curiosity - could i get into trouble for keeping some US-only
crypto stuff in my ftp directory in Australia? I've just recently created
the directory, and i was thinking that PGP would look really nice in there...

If anyone wants to give me a copy, drop it off at
tartarus.uwa.edu.au:/pub/dichro/incoming
 - provided, of course, that it is legal for you to do so ...:)

--
*       *       Mikolaj J. Habryn
                dichro at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
    *           "I'm just another sniper on the information super-highway."
                PGP Public key available by finger
    *           #include <standard-disclaimer.h>