Help A Novice Understand

Graham Toal gtoal at an-teallach.com
Mon Jun 6 05:28:28 PDT 1994

: From: MWayne at eworld.com
: Greetings all--
: I have been reading the list for a couple of months now and have come across

Really?  I didn't realise Apple's E-World had been online that long.

: the names of two people who seen to stir some very serious passions, David
: Sternlight, & L. Detweiller.

: Can someone tell me who they are and why C'punks hold them in such low
: esteem??

Assuming you aren't just deliberately shit-stirring, if you really
want to know I suggest you subscribe to usenet groups comp.org.eff.talk,
comp.org.cpsr.talk, sci.crypt, alt.security.pgp and alt.fan.david-sternlight
and find out for yourself.  That's how usenet works, you know... (Or don't
those Apple people let you play in the big boy's sand pit?)