Anonymous Remailers

Usura usura at vox.hacktic.nl
Mon Jun 6 04:33:04 PDT 1994

ghio at kaiwan.com (Matthew Ghio) writes:
>Anonymous says:
>
>> Do any of the other CP remailers (other than soda.berkeley.edu)
>> offer a post-to-Usenet gateway?  If so, do they use the same
>> syntax?
>
>Yes and no.  I think vox.hacktic.nl can post to usenet with

That is correct, but it can only post to newsgroups that are carried by
the hacktic newsserver [apr. 2800 newsgroups]

>> I know that a few of the CP remailers have a certain adddress,
>> like "help@<address>" which will provide an info sheet by return
>> mail.  Do any of the others support that?  If so, would "help" be
>> used, or something else?
>
>Well, there's mg5n+remailers at andrew.cmu.edu ...

If you send a message to help at vox.hacktic.nl you will receive a help file,
on the various remailers that vox.hacktic.nl supports [you can add your
PGPpubKEY to my keyring, all mail to you will then be encypted, etc..]

--
Exit! Stage Left.
Alex de Joode                                 <usura at vox.hacktic.nl>