No Subject

Brice A. Brown bbrown at coos.dartmouth.edu
Fri Jun 3 20:34:33 PDT 1994

  I posted about the NSA being human on ISCA. This was a response
I got from Milamber.

  I have a close relative who is a cryptologist for the NSA. He knows much
about skipjack. he couldn't/wouldn't tell me much, of course, mainly because
the last word I use to describe him is 'human'... he's more 'asshole'... but he
said the last thing he'd trust is skipjack/clipper... he says that the
CIA/FBI/NSA/ATF will almost assuradly _NOT_ violate the escrow rules (in other
words, they _will_ get a warrant for the key halves_) however, he also said
that there are so many back doors that they don't need them.  He also said that
they are expecting people to find about 60% of these doors, and they will
correct them when found (so they have a deck of aces up thier sleves) Damn
people.
  However, he wasn't directly involved in the clipper shit, but he does have
high clearance.  But he's an asshole, like I said. NSA people, as a
generalization, usually are.  He'd turn _me_ in if he knew I hacked.

Entropy. 						Artimage.-