NYT article

Michael Handler grendel at netaxs.com
Thu Jun 2 20:19:22 PDT 1994

> an interesting commercial product might be software to
> do blaze's trick....

	Of course, the problem with this new nifty way to foil Clipper,
is that most of the Clipper implementations are in hardware, ie the LEAF
interactions and such are transparent to us mere mortals, and we can't
modify them via software. Unless I'm missing something, it's going to
take some hardware hacking to implement the Honorable Dr. Blaze's fix
for Clipper.

	[ 'Scuse me, I'm going to go dust off my soldering iron. ;) ]
--
Michael Brandt Handler					 <grendel at netaxs.com>
Philadelphia, PA, USA	       PGP v2.6 public key via server / finger / mail