PGS-list

HHM LIMPENS limpe001 at hio.tem.nhl.nl
Wed Jun 1 01:13:15 PDT 1994

For anyone who is interrested in bug-reports/update reports etc
for the Pretty Good Shell (PGS, available on several FTP sites, see previous
(few days) mail from Eelco Cramer,
send a mail to listserv at vox.hacktic.nl and
"they'll get my crypto key when they pry it from my dead, cold fingers"
 -NSA's (former) chief counsel Stewart Baker

"the NSA being the devious bastards"
 - Michael Handler

 | Eric Limpens                           |  Where is my spycamera !?  |
 |                                        |     ..Bart Simpson..       |
 | <Limpe001 at hio.tem.nhl.nl>              +----------------------------+
 | S=limpe001;OU=hio;OU=tem;O=nhl;PRMD=surf;ADMD=400net;C=nl           |
 | finger limpe001 at 141.252.36.60 for PGP 2.7 key                       |