Children and the Net

Mike Duvos mpd at netcom.com
Sun Jul 31 14:50:58 PDT 1994

James A. Donald writes:

> I took Jim to see his little brother being born, and I
> took them both to see "Total Recall"

Did he enjoy the part where Arnold shoved the metal rod up the
guy's nostril and out the top of his head?  Will you be upset
if they try this at home?

> Are you going to call the cops and charge me with child abuse?

Probably not.  Is there anything you wouldn't expose a pre-teen
to, just out of curiosity?  Japanese soldiers bayonetting babies?
Hardcore S&M gay porno?  Roseanne naked?

>> effect of all this is that a parent can take a 6 year old to
>> "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and put him in therapy for the rest of

> My children are doing just fine.  Screw you!

Why am I getting the feeling that there are no limits at all here?

     mpd at netcom.com     $    via Finger.                      $