Popular Front for the Liberation of Crypto

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Jul 30 08:16:58 PDT 1994

Responding to msg by tcmay at netcom.com (Timothy C. May) on Fri,
29 Jul  6:32 PM

>Grim times in cyberspace.
>
>Perhaps folks who are more willing to "compromise" with
>the law  enforcement types can see why I'm so opposed
>to helping them hang us.

ENR, a construction magazine, reports July 25 on the Davidian
site cleanup at Waco:

Quote:

As the crew sifts through debris, workers are finding human
remains.  "Mostly we've found childrens' bones," says Fawn.   .
. .  "These are the things that mess with my mind."

The project manager adds that he has trouble finding workers
for the job.  "They are scared of the bones."

Only 47 bodies have been identified of the 80 or more victims.

End quote.

The LEAs endlessly search for easy targets.