Just say NYET to censors

Timothy C. May tcmay at netcom.com
Thu Jul 28 10:41:56 PDT 1994

> Mike McNally writes:
>
>  > And cable TV?  Nope, can't switch on that cable box without first
>  > keying in your ID.
>
> Would you agree to: Nope, can't watch that XXX movie without first keying
> in your ID?

Of course! All decent Americans understand the need to monitor who
watches this filthy smut.

I was meeting last week with Secretary of Decency Falwell and the
President. Dan proposed that we extend the National ID Number to a
range of other services, including books and magazines. After Jerry,
Dan, and I watched that filthy "Debbie Does Fort Meade" again, we were
all very excited about stopping this trash.

--Klaus! von Future Prime Time

(P.S. If a family wants Junior to have no access to the Playboy
Channel, they can damn well buy one of those parental lock-outs. Or
whip him good for accessing the channel when they told him "nyet." Or
whip her good (and hopefully get it on tape!) if she tunes into Oprah
to hear about teens who married their transexual gym teachers. I don't
want any stinking government type telling me I have to have an ID
number! I'm sure Nathan Zooks is sincere, but, gadzooks, this reminds
me of why the Republican Party is as much a threat to libery as the
Clinton Gang is.)

--Tim

tcmay at netcom.com       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero