Just say NYET to censors

Mike McNally m5 at vail.tivoli.com
Thu Jul 28 08:04:24 PDT 1994

Gee, what about POTS?  Oh well, I guess we'd better make sure that you
can't dial the phone without first entering your personal ID code;
otherwise, Junior might be able to dial up 1-900-BMY-SLUT.

And cable TV?  Nope, can't switch on that cable box without first
keying in your ID.

Hmm... NYET to censorship?  Ok:  No thanks, NYET (or maybe, niet,
spasebo, NYET).

[ You're not serious, right? ]

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <m5 at tivoli.com>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |