Gore's "new and improved" key escrow proposal

Perry E. Metzger perry at imsi.com
Mon Jul 25 20:07:04 PDT 1994

This area of research has been explored by Matt Blaze in some detail
-- he's done some "good" key escrow systems for just the case of "your
chief programmer is hit by a bus." However, let us never confuse
voluntary key management techniques used in an organization with
mandatory national key escrow big-brotherism.

Perry

Derek Atkins says: