Cypherpunks = alt.tentacles

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Sat Jul 23 06:54:49 PDT 1994

C'punks,

I hate to do this yet again, I'm all for free speech etc, but today
I got 600k of c'punk mail. I don't mind paying for the extra garbage
that comes over my SLIP link, but when there's so much of it, I have
to protest.

I propose the creation of a new news group: alt.tentacles
(and alt.medusa.detweiler) to discuss what's occupied 70% of the past
few days mail.

Take care, and avoid too much seafood.

Rishab

ps. I _am_ enjoying the discussion on alternatives to 3DES. When I can find
it, that is.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
rishab at dxm.ernet.in                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA