comeon**

Lefty lefty at apple.com
Fri Jul 22 08:34:22 PDT 1994

>   Lefty says I don't have the wit to speak for him. It would take no
>wit - just a person with the tastes of a bottom feeder. Lefty, aren't
>you the little shit who brutally flamed  Nobody for using a pseudonym?

Er, no, I'm not, which renders the rest of your posting even more
content-free than it would otherwise have been, if such a thing were
possible.

>Lefty? is that your first or last name? Do you have a last name? Are
>you sure? Say, hero, what is your true name?

I'd tell you, but you haven't demonstrated a need to know.  Or a capacity
to understand.

>   Lefty, do I have you all wrong, or are you one of those guys who
>hang back from a fight till you see your opponent is outnumbered?

Given that you're your own worst enemy, being outnumbered would seem to be
a chronic situation for you.  You don't qualify as an "opponent", Mr.
Jeffers.  Or even an hors d'oeuvre.

--
Lefty (lefty at apple.com)