Anti-Clipper Article in "THe Computer Applications Journal"

smb at research.att.com smb at research.att.com
Tue Jul 19 04:13:34 PDT 1994

Might I suggest that this is not the right newsgroup for anti-Clipper
articles?  I've never seen *any* Cypherpunk defend it; what's the
point?  Preaching to the choir?  Repeat doses of brainwashing?

Citations are fine; they show what the outside world thinks.  Technical
aspects are fine; there's a lot to be learned about Skipjack and key
escrow.  But there's little point -- on this list -- to hearing yet
again that Clipper is bad (unless, of course, someone starts defending
it here).

		--Steve Bellovin