The Detweiler Files on FTP

rishab at dxm.ernet.in rishab at dxm.ernet.in
Mon Jul 18 07:13:53 PDT 1994

Thanks to Joichi Ito and Robert Hayden, The Detweiler Files should now be
available by ftp at:

eccosys.com/pub/incoming
vorlon.mankato.msus.edu/pub/cypherpunks

It includes an earlier CRaP post from Detweiler:

> From: vikram!an12070 at anon.penet.fi (Cryptoanarchist Assassination Squad   )
> Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 15:56:58 UTC
> Subject: Surrender or Die

> There has been some extremely strong speculation as to our
> identity lately. It's time for us to identify ourselves. We are
> Operation CRaP, the Cryptoanarchist Repression and Poison, and
> we have infiltrated your own conspiracy to the most sensitive
> levels. L.Detweiler retypes most notes to prevent style analysis
> and inference detection that would lead to our identities.
> We have infiltrated the *interesting* mailing list, have a
> 'bug' planted at crl.com, and a brilliant spy in one of your

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh             "Clean the air! clean the sky! wash the wind!
rishab at dxm.ernet.in                   take stone from stone and wash them..."
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA