Card Playing Protocol

Kent Borg kentborg at world.std.com
Sat Jul 16 23:38:55 PDT 1994

hughes at ah.com
>Time to read crypto.

HEY!  I've read Schneier (if that is what you meant).

Eric also went into various details of how to reveal cards to
individuals (my hand) and all players (the current trick),
etc.--details I am not prepared to comment on yet.  I have some
reading to do first!

I also need to review (learn) a collection of card games to appreciate
their requirements, whether there is a tractable common set of
operations.  (Ironic to have a virtual non-card player consider this
choice of project.)  Crypto is not the only thing I need to read.

-kb

--
Kent Borg                                                  +1 (617) 776-6899
kentborg at world.std.com
kentborg at aol.com
          Proud to claim 35:00 hours of TV viewing so far in 1994!