Leaving the Country

Kent Borg kentborg at world.std.com
Sat Jul 16 00:51:15 PDT 1994

frissell at panix.com writes:
>All the New England States including Taxachussets have State Liquor Stores.

Nope.  As a many year Mass resident I have never seen a state liquor
store in the state.  Sure, plenty across the border in New Hampster,
but not in MA.

One of New Hampster's big tax sources is nasty property taxes.  Nice
regressive taxes on wealth (both taxing wealth and regressive taxes
annoy me), to support a state which does its best to not exist.

-kb, the Kent who is currently in California where I can buy booze on
*Sunday*, and at a *grocery* store.  Cool!

--
Kent Borg                                                  +1 (617) 776-6899
kentborg at world.std.com
kentborg at aol.com
          Proud to claim 32:00 hours of TV viewing so far in 1994!