FW: Ordering White House docs via email

Blanc Weber blancw at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 13 13:34:39 PDT 1994

------------   TEXT ATTACHMENT   --------
SENT 04-16-94 FROM EBERWEIN_BILL @CASG

    From the White House (President at whitehouse.gov)

     Our electronic communications project has been structured in
three phases.  Phase One established the Internet address, so
that we could begin receiving electronic mail.  Phase Two now
provides a means for interested parties to receive White House
publications.  The goal of Phase Three, which we hope to achieve
soon, is to respond electronically to the substance of incoming
messages.

     Now that Phase Two of our project is complete, we are proud
to announce the Internet address for obtaining White House
documents and publications.  The address is:

               publications at whitehouse.gov

To receive instructions, please send a message to
publications at whitehouse.gov (**do not "reply" to the memo you are
now reading**).  In the body of your message, type "Send Info"
(without quotes); no other text is necessary.  The instructions
will be sent to you automatically.