remailer at remba.mn.org offline.

Bill O'Hanlon wmo at digibd.com
Mon Jul 11 13:20:19 PDT 1994

On Mon, 11 Jul 1994 20:32:38 +0100  Graham Toal wrote:
--------
> (question and SMTP failure log deleted)

Graham, you mispelled the name of the remailer, in this case.  The
correct address is remailer at rebma.mn.org, not remailer at remba.mn.org.

(Sorry about the poor name for the machine; this is a pretty common error
for people sending mail to my home machine.  I originally named it back when
there wasn't any such thing as domain naming, and I needed a world-unique name
for the UUCP project.  "Rebma" was the only placename from Zelazny's "Amber"
series that wasn't already in-use at the time.  It SEEMED like a good idea,
then.)

-Bill