Whew! The dangers of posting to Usenet

Carl Ellison cme at tis.com
Mon Jul 11 06:29:59 PDT 1994

Tim,

	sounds normal for the Rainbow Family.  (bunch of hippies, wandering
the country, gathering in nudist fests every summer, ...)

	This seems tame compared to alt.recovery -- a relatively normal
use of a newsgroup -- getting the word out about situations which need
general attention from the readership of the group.

 - Carl

P.S.  I ran into a likely Rainbow list reader (or so I assume -- a woman
who lives in a hippie communue in Oregon) last Spring in Boston and
happened to tell her about Cypherpunks and what the fight is.  She sounded
very interested in the cause and wanted a PGP disk sent to her buddy with
the PC (whose name I forget).