(fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)

Jamie Lawrence jamiel at sybase.com
Fri Jul 8 13:26:41 PDT 1994

At  3:05 PM 07/08/94 -0500, Jim choate wrote:

>Yes, I could do that if I were so inclined. I am not. Seems to me that just

>Bottem line is that at this point there is no clear cut 'standard' that I

>biggest problems w/ the list at this point is the range of expertise that

>piss somebody off. The real question is whether it is worth the time to
>reply to them (in general I hold it isn't) rather than just hitting 'd'

>The bottem line is it was crypto related, was in reference to source code,

Seeing how he is so fit for the job, and knows not only what we
all need to see, but also what the bottem line is, I hereby nominate
Jim for CypherGod, and urge him to, as his first action in that
role, to pipe all of usenet through cypherpunks, because you Just
Never Know when you might miss something that is crypto related,
and after all, if you want to be crypto-savvy, you have to pay a
little.

-j
--
"Blah Blah Blah"