(fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)

Jamie Lawrence jamiel at sybase.com
Thu Jul 7 17:19:31 PDT 1994

At  1:11 AM 07/08/94 +0200, Nobody wrote:

>I guess cypherpunks would rather not write or even read code, but
>simply gossip about usenet kooks and pedophiles.

Nobody either

 - Is baiting for fun
or
 -   Actually thinks mailbombing 700+ people with easily
     accessible information on a subject tangental to
     this list is a Good Idea,
 and
 -   doesn't have the slightest clue what proper conduct
     in a public forum is.

For Nobody's sake, I hope it is the former. But if it
happens to be the latter- Nobody, write me with an address
I can reach you at and I'll send you lots and lots of code
for you to read, every day, if you choose. That will help
your productivity *immensely*.

>c at lib@n

-j
--