Pass Phrases

Norman Hardy norm at netcom.com
Mon Jul 4 12:35:09 PDT 1994

At 20:15 1994/07/03 -0700, Eli Brandt wrote:
>> If I pick a verse of a song that makes it easy to remember.
>
>Aaaaaaagh!
..
NSA must have an interesting collection of literature on line. They need
high bandwidth (but not rapid) access to it. This could be the beginning of
a new business if they ever turn their swords into plowshares. Conversely
if anyone aspires to digitize a great deal of literature I am sure that NSA
would subscribe, thus seeding a new industry. I seem to recall something
about a Midwest university beginning to digitize a large body of
literature.