NSA and CSS Computer Resources

Graham Toal gtoal at an-teallach.com
Sat Jul 2 15:48:28 PDT 1994

	From: "Timothy C. May" <tcmay at netcom.com>

	I didn't comment before on Michael Wilson's revelations about the
	Maryland Procurement Office (and how it revealed NSA purchases). But I
	will now.

I didn't follow it up either because, apart from Tim's point -- that the
big hardware is mostly known about from the other side -- all his statements
have been content-free posturing.  If he has any solid info I wish he'd post
it in toto, or shut up.  His style reminded me of that idiot on
alt.conspiracy et al who keeps reposting the same jaded old stories in
one or two page installments and never puts the whole series up for
ftp.

Sorry, but no sale.  I stopped being snagged by cliff-hanger teasers
back when they stopped showing Flash Gordon in the old fleapit every
Saturday night.

If he does come up with the goods, the thing to look for is not
what's there but what's *missing*.  Things they don't have to buy
in tells much more about their in-house capabilities than things that
are put on public record.