SecureDrive for OS/2?

nobody at shell.portal.com nobody at shell.portal.com
Sat Jul 2 14:50:32 PDT 1994

Is there a version of SecureDrive, or something equivalent, that
will work with a FAT partition under OS/2?  I have SecureDrive
running under DOS with no problem.  It also works with Windoze.
If I bring up a DOS box under OS/2, I can install it just fine,
and it even validates my passphrase correctly.  Unfortunately,
everything read from the encrypted partition is still garbled.

My theory is that OS/2 isn't using the same interrupts to do disk
access, and the ones that SecureDrive hooks and intercepts.

Anyone got a solution that will work with OS/2?