WHAT MOTIVATES CRYPTO-FOL

Bob MorrisG bmorris at netcom.com
Fri Jul 1 15:28:12 PDT 1994

To: cypherpunks at toad.com

MM> There is a way to privacy (through crypto-anarchy) separated
MM> from unrestricited anarcho-capitalism that might be defined as
MM> more to the left (depending on your semantics of course).

Whatever we end up with, and I'm agreed that things are changing very
fast, that government will have to have the support of the people.  No
government lasts long without that.  And I'll end this political thread
now as it's a bit off-topic.

( Sometimes my posts to cypherpunks appear here AND I get a msg back
saying the msg bounced.  Sometimes the entire msg bounces for no
apparent reason.  Does this happen to anyone else? )

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *