Devil's Advocate (again)

Anonymous User nobody at soda.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 1 05:49:48 PDT 1994

I notice the argument against "why do you need crypto... are you
doing something ILLEGAL" is that the argument that "why don't you
want a camera in your house... are you doing something ILLEGAL".

This is good, but where in the Constitution does it say that people
can have crypto not regulated by the Government?  Would this be
under the First Amendment of free speech?

Again, I am playing Devil's Advocate here.

------------
To respond to the sender of this message, send mail to
remailer at soda.berkeley.edu, starting your message with
the following 8 lines:
::
Response-Key: ideaclipper