(FWD) WHAT MOTIVATES CRYP

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Fri Jul 1 02:37:36 PDT 1994

B >I'm a leftie and was also a bit bemused by the idea of using crypto
B >to
B >avoid paying taxes.  Hopefully we can find a bit more exalted use of
B >crypto than that.

It seems to me that the War Resistors League (WRL) tax evasion campaign
against the Vietnam War could have benefited from crypto.  Tax resistance
is practiced by both "left" and "right".

DCF
--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165