"bomb me" traffic

Eli Brandt ebrandt at jarthur.Claremont.EDU
Sun Jan 30 12:33:59 PST 1994

> I even made a "SuperPing" commands script which sends the short
> message through all the possible sets of two chained remailers to
> check the links BETWEEN remailers.

No *wonder* I've seen 66 messages since midnight.

Can't explain jarthur's apparent tendency to introduce random delays.
Maybe the messages are cooling their heels on the VMS gateway -- it's
been delaying incoming mail the past few days.  I'm not inclined to
worry about it, since it helps to muddle traffic analysis a bit.

   Eli   ebrandt at jarthur.claremont.edu