sase script

nobody at shell.portal.com nobody at shell.portal.com
Fri Jan 28 17:28:19 PST 1994

Someone posted something about SASE's and remailers.

Most of the hardcore remailer fans will undoubtably be bored by this,
but for the rest of us, this post contains a script that will cause
a text file called foo.txt to be sent back to me through a remailer
chain.  Just write your reply and save it in a text file called
foo.txt, save this post to a text file in the same directory,
and run unshar on the post.  (If you called the post sase.post, for
example, just say unshar -n sase.post.)  All of this assumes you use
unix, of course.

If you're going to send me something, a remailer list with PGP keys
would be nice.  I posted a request for such a list a day or so ago,
and didn't get any response at all.

And if you can't figure out how to make your own sase script, drop
me a line and I'll help you out.  Just make sure you give me a way
to get in touch with you.

Here's my public key if you want to encrypt your message to me.
I've used uuencode because the ascii-armour format native to PGP
chokes unshar.

begin 644 blank.pgp
MF0"-`BU(/U0```$$`+T3IG-PKA_8+6Q@/BIU(G5<E1@)]R4RZ0J"X<_O:!;"
M$A/:QUS>NI"6I':G*X<[BT)BPGM2XFY:T<70YJH7Y:FY^'P^R)52I=;NDT/"
M?0F-('XJ"0L[)7$+JNV8P%1!Q_0KVWH*LM2Q0G1E]@ZF)"FE>$<N`T<:;]MP
D-?J$+"8I``41M!EB;&%N:R`\8FQA;FM`;F]W:&5R92YC;VT^
`
end

#!/bin/sh
#
# This script will mail a file called foo.txt to me.
#
sed -e '/^BEGINSASE/d' -e '/^ENDSASE/d' << \End_of_File > sase.tmp
BEGINSASE
::
Encrypted: PGP

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.3a
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=Geng
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

ENDSASE