NEEDED: Remailer list

nobody at eli-remailer nobody at eli-remailer
Thu Jan 27 16:47:43 PST 1994

Does anyone keep a list of operational remailers and their PGP
keys?  I am new to using remailers, and I only know of a couple
that I can use.

I am enclosing both my PGP key and some response information that
can be used to reply to this post.  To make a reply to this post,
you should:

     o    Encrypt your reply with my public key

     o    Make a text file by concatenating the response
          information with your encrypted reply (the response
          information should preceed the reply).

     o    Mail the whole thing to the remailer at:
               ebrandt at jarthur.clarement.edu

Here is my public key:

And here is the response information:

---(Begin response information)---
::
Encrypted: PGP

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.3a
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=Geng
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

---(End response information)---