clipper pin-compatibl

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Thu Jan 27 09:47:37 PST 1994

T >Yeah, a lot of folks suggested the same thing (I didn't, so I'm
T >neutral on the credit issue). It was debated in scy.crypt, as well as
T >here on Cypherpunks.

Modesty, modesty.  It seems to me than *some* T. C. May discussed the
reverse engineering of the Clipper Chip in April 1993 as part of the
Clipper/Capstone announcement firestorm.

DCF

An elephant never forgets.

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165