A Message to my Enemies

charliemerritt at BIX.com charliemerritt at BIX.com
Sat Jan 22 21:26:28 PST 1994

Larry,
   My objection to what you are doing is that it costs MONEY!
   You are WAY OFF TOPIC as reguards crypto.
   I dont want to know of your personal problems, thats what
   your close personal friends are for.
   I am tired of paying to get strange postings.
   When you leave the university and join the real woorld
   you will understand better.
   We dont hate you, its just that THIS isnt the place.
   Do what you want, elsewhere.

   If you walked into a class (say geology) and started in
   on your stuff they would call the campus cops, no?
   If cypherpunks piss you off leave them alone, they will do
   the same for you.

   As you recall, you asked me some questions about crypto history
   and I was glad to give you what information I had.
   I did not BS you, no I'll tell yo more truth.  You are off topic
   and people dont want to hear it - not here.  Take a freindly hint
   from a guy silently veiwed all this from afar, you are costing a
   lot of people a lot of money, for no good.