Found a snake/tentacle!

L. Detweiler ld231782 at longs.lance.colostate.edu
Sat Jan 22 18:46:27 PST 1994

greg at ideath.goldenbear.com (Greg Broiles) posted this on the cy{ph,b}erwonks list:

>S. Boxx is a TENTACLE of the evil SNAKE L. Detweiler.
>
>Where do I pick up the money?

Unfortunately, L.Detweiler and S.Boxx are not on the lists. As I
understand the rules, you get 0 points unless you can show that
L.Detweiler came up with some of the various contortions or squirms in
response to people asking him about S.Boxx or whatever. But it seems it
would obviously give you more points to go after more valuable
tentacles, like greg at ideath.goldenbear.com, and prove that E.Hughes is
actually posting through that site.

BTW, I think I already have over a thousand points if I played SQUISH.
The question is, will anyone beat me into submitting before the deadline?

what a delightful contest. Glad that everyone is enjoying it, even Medusa.