Announcing WWW access to keyserver at martigny.ai.mit.edu

Brian A. LaMacchia bal at martigny.ai.mit.edu
Fri Jan 21 21:27:00 PST 1994

Announcing a new way to access public keyservers...

The public keyserver running on martigny.ai.mit.edu may now be accessed
via a World Wide Web client with forms support (such as Mosaic).  In
your favorite WWW client, open the following URL to start:

	http://martigny.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html

Access to keys on the server is immediate.  You can also submit new keys
and/or signatures in ASCII-armored format to the server.  New keys are
processed every 10 minutes (along with server requests that arrive by
e-mail).

The martigny.ai.mit.edu keyserver currently syncs directly with these
other keyservers:

	      pgp-public-keys at demon.co.uk
	      pgp-public-keys at pgp.ox.ac.uk
	      pgp-public-keys at ext221.sra.co.jp
	      pgp-public-keys at kub.nl

NOTE!  This service is experimental, and has limited options at present.
I expect to be making changes to the server over the next few weeks to
make it more useful.  I would appreciate any bug reports, comments
or suggestions you might have.

			--Brian LaMacchia
			  bal at martigny.ai.mit.edu
			  public-key-server-request at martigny.ai.mit.edu