postmaster at lance.colostate.edu speaks

Peter shipley shipley at merde.dis.org
Fri Jan 21 01:06:51 PST 1994

being postmaster on the system dis.org (where the remailer that
Detweiler used to do most of his dirty work exists)  I have recived
more then my share of complaints about reamailer.

(not that I set up the first remail on a privately owned machine, thus
risking a few grand in hardware so that I can personly garrentee that
the sysad  sendmail logs will not be released to anyone).

I am still reciving complaints from the shitmail send out from him,
now do you want to talk about noise?